domingo, 24 de agosto de 2014

Monologue

In drama I created my own character it is called Albert Prix, I wrote a monologue to give him a voice. This is me playing the role.

Hi, i'm Rat Man and i want to talk about my transformation. It was 3 years ago, I was a human called Albert Prix that used to cheated people, so one day i found a magic person and I wanted to cheat him. When he realized that I cheated him he told me that I was a "RAT" and I laughed of him. The other day when I woke up I went to the toilet I started to feel agonizing pains and I could not control it. My arms and my legs start to move alone and I got smaller so my cloth fall down and a lot of brown and longhair start growing up from my skin. My nose grew a lot and my teeth too, then my ears disappeared and were replaced by longer ears. I am more agile but now I feel very sad because I'm not used to this body so I can not do many things.

Although I lost my house, my car and I feel very alienated, without a family and friend. Now I live in a alley in a big box. It is horrible because all the people that see me start to shout and try to kill me, so I feel very sad and lonely, imagine without anone, nobody to talk, to tell him your problems, is horrible. I live alone and I can not make friends because they try to kill me and the wrost thing is that I can not see wel so I have to wear glasses.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozmntOHTjsw&list=UU3hOaRabciHdrLKiA2JlDZg&index=1

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario